Wednesday 31 October 2012

October parcel

Would like to thank Keely Watts for my lovely foodiepenpals parcel this month.  The halloween cupcake cases are just brill and will go down a treat later on when I do some baking.  Hopefully I'll get some pictures on my blog later in the months. 

I also had a bag of plantain chips which are gorgeous, will be off to our Asda to try to track those down.  I haven't tried the Petipie yet so I've got that to look forward too. 

The wild forest honey sounds fabulous and I've got a recipe for honey ice cream which I will be making very soon.  I'll also use some of it the next time I make granola. 

I hope everyone had brill parcels and I'm looking forward to next month already, got lots of ideas for creating a Christmassy feeling foodie gift.

1 comment:

  1. This post is so informative and makes a piece of very nice information on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it every day.
    Buy cow Ghee in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete