Friday 31 August 2012

August 2012 - Thanks Tania

#foodiepenpals

As a newbie to the foodie penpal adventure firstly I want to say how fab it is.  It is so nice to get a parcel in the post instead of the "bills" and "junk mail" we normally get. The question is, what did my fab penpal get me for my first ever parcel.

I received some lovely pink cupcake cases which have helped to raise money for breast cancer and will be very useful for the Macmillian coffee morning I'm running at the end of September.  I am sure that my antenatal mums and Mummy friends will enjoy some chocolate cupcakes and hopefully we will raise money for a good cause. 

I also received some lovely chocolates made by Coco & Oliver in Chester, some carrot chutney and Heston's Hot and Sour nuts from Waitrose.  The chocolates were beautiful, a lovely mix of dark and light and I'm looking forward to trying the carrot chutney with a ploughmans at the weekend.  Between us (me and my Hubby) we devoured the nuts within hours of opening them. 

Although i am on my holidays in September, I cannot wait to take part again in October.  Happy penpal parcels everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment